Saturday, September 05, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am four! I had a big party at Tilden Park today. My favorite part was the Pinata. I hope my friends enjoyed the candy, trucks, stickers, seaweed packs, tiny potties, mini bedpan nurse kits, japanese sushi erasers, plastic animals, wind-up walking noses, window markers, teeny loud trumpets, stencil books and other assorted weird stuff that dropped out once the big kids really took their whacks at the pinata. Thanks to Amelia's mom for an awesome Pin the Tail on the Donkey kit and MCing. We took home about 20 kilos of leftover chinese food and Kaley and I took loooong naps... my present to my mom and dad.




2 comments:

Juanita said...

GREAT, GREAT PHOTOS! LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NOA!!!!

Greg Christensen said...

Pinatas are awesome, and the world needs more of them. Not sure about seaweed packs, but whatever works for you. Glad you had a good time.